Today is my baby sister's 16 Birthday!! It can't be so!!! She isn't old enough to do that yet!! AHHHH crazy!!! All I have to say is to all those guys out there who want to date her...If you hurt her in any way shape or form, you better watch out because I will hunt you down!!!! :)
For Brielle's birthday I made her a card....
(All the guys at the JC from left to right - Top: Mikkel, Hunter, John, Jeff, Matthew, Preston, Taylor
Middle: Tye, Dustin, Tyler, Skylar, Jacob, Spencer N, Spencer A
Bottom: Tyson, Ben, Reagan, Matt, Sawyer, David, Mitch)
What 16 year old Girl doesn't want a birthday card with a bunch of college guys???? haha These are all of the guys that are here on my trip! This is just for you Brielle!! I love you tons and hope that your Birthday was all that you could have ever hoped for!! I am sorry that i couldn't be there but i am sure it was awesome!! Love you tons!!

No comments:
Post a Comment