Wednesday, February 27, 2013

He Suffered for me here


A small group of about 10 of us decided to go to the Garden of Gethsemane today. It was an amazing choice on my part to go! first, in order to get there you have to walk through Orson Hyde Garden while is beautiful! It was kinda funny because you have to walk through a lot of trash and as soon as you get to the Orson Hyde Garden it is soooo beautiful! When we got to Gethsemane it was a lot smaller than I expected but it was amazing! It was all behind fences and you couldn’t go in but it was amazing to go! I sat there and just looked in at those trees realizing that Christ bleed form every pore somewhere in that area! It was absolutely amazing! Another one of those experiences that I don’t even have words to describe! It was an amazing experience! On the way back the sun was shining through really beautifully and it was just one of those days that I will always remember! 








No comments:

Post a Comment