Saturday, February 2, 2013

Home cooked food!!!!!!


On Sunday the primary president invited all of the primary teachers and workers to her house for dinner!! It was my first home cooked meal since I have been gone! It was soooo good!! It was pasta and bread and just normal food but it tasted sooo good! I think it was so good just because I haven’t had home cooked American food in so long haha. It was really fun! It was cool to hear all about why the presidency is here in Israel and all about them! I mean it is just like a regular ward but for some reason I feel like it is different because we are in another country where there are no missionaries and there are so very few members of the church! It was a neat experience and I am soo grateful that I get to serve in primary!

No comments:

Post a Comment